According to scientists, this kefir, made from Tibetan mushrooms, is a powerful, safe, and harmless natural antibiotic. Japanese doctors believe that this homemade kefir is beneficial for cancer patients, but for healthy individuals as well.
Why is the Tibetan mushroom so healthy?
One of the biggest problems nowadays, when it comes to people’s diets, is the fact that we consume a lot of processed foods that emit toxins during the process of digestion and decomposition. These toxins are absorbed in the blood through the blood vessels and then spread through the whole body.
If we exclude these foods from our body, we can rejuvenate ourselves by slowing down the aging process of the body. Daily consumption of this kefir has an abundance of other health benefits as well. Mainly, it removes waste from the body, neutralizes the toxins and the byproducts in the bowel, and normalizes the gut flora.
Additionally, it eliminates heavy metals from the body which usually enter our organism through low-quality tap water and emission of exhaust gasses. Being a natural antibiotic, this kefir removes the leftovers from synthetic antibiotics and other medicines. Also, it can dissolve sand and stones in the kidneys, gallbladder, and bile; it destroys dead cells, detoxifies the body cells, and supplies the body with important nutrients.
This mushroom kefir is also highly recommendable for people who experience skin problems; it rejuvenates and whitens the skin, eliminates dandruff, strengthens the hair and encourages its growth. If you have problems with hair loss, you should pour a cup of kefir onto the scalp after washing it and massage it for 5 minutes. Afterwards, you should wash the hair once more.
The benefits of the Tibetan mushroom
- It strengthens the immunity, speeds up the recovery from flu and other acute respiratory diseases
- Normalizes the gut flora and treats diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, like gastritis and stomach ulcers
- It normalizes body weight-if you want to lose weight you should drink kefir half an hour after meals, whereas if you want to gain weight, consume it half an hour before meals
- Treats minor headaches and normalizes the blood pressure
- It improves sleep quality and successfully treats insomnia, depression, and chronic fatigue
- It betters the memory, concentration, and it’s an excellent food for prevention of atherosclerosis
- It treats vaginal yeast
- It treats periodontitis and stomatitis
- It treats diabetes (if you decide to use it as a cure for diabetes, you shouldn’t use it in combination with insulin as it neutralizes its effect)
- Good for psoriasis, eczema, allergies, and bronchitis, and asthma
- It treats lazy bowel syndrome and constipation
- Pregnant women and people who are intolerant to dairy should avoid it
- If you take any medications, drink the kefir only after 3 hours have passed
- Never combine it with alcohol
How to prepare the Tibetan mushroom kefir
250 ml of skim milk
1 spoon of Tibetan mushroom grains
Put the mushroom grains in a glass jar and add the milk. Cover the jar with gauze or a plastic lid, but not completely, so that the mushroom can breathe. Leave the jar in room temperature for 24 hours. Afterwards, strain the kefir through a plastic strainer (avoid using a metal one) and stir the content with a wooden or a plastic spoon. Any leftover mushroom in the strainer needs to be washed with cold water and then stored in a clean jar. Repeat the same procedure daily.
You should consume 200 ml to 250 ml of the kefir on a daily basis. You can drink it at once or several times throughout the day. Begin with 100 ml daily, whereas the dosage for children, younger than the age of 5, should not exceed 50 ml daily. The treatment lasts for 20 days after which you need to make a pause from 10 days. Do this for a period of 1 year. During the break, you should continue taking care of the mushroom. Namely, you can use it to prepare pancakes or you can use it as a natural skin and hair care product.
Important to know
- In the first 10 to 14 days, the activity of your intestines will significantly increase and you might experience flatulence, gasses, frequent defecation, and changes in urine color. People who suffer from urolithiasis and gallstones might experience an uncomfortable sensation in the liver, kidney, and in the rib area. However, this shouldn’t not scare you as it is a sign that the process of detoxification has begun.
- After 10 days, the overall health condition will be much better and your energy levels, mood, and vitality will increase.
- When you’re not at home and you cannot take daily care of the mushroom, you should prepare it in the following way: put the mushroom in a jar of 3 liters, fill it half way with water, and close it with gauze or a lid, but not completely. Leave it in room temperature and when you return home, you can use this kefir for foot spa: it sooths tired feet heaviness, and excessive sweating.
Storing the mushroom kefir for a longer period of time
First, wash the mushroom and put it in the fridge (without milk or water). In order to renew it, take it out of the fridge and put it in water in room temperature until it completely dissolves and then pour the milk. The first and second time, you can use the kefir for topical application and afterward you can start using it for consumption.