One of the most common types of cancer is surely the lung cancer, and you should know that it affects both, women and men, equally. Here in this article we will show you some of the symptoms that indicate that you are suffering from a lung cancer.
Here are some of the symptoms:
1. If you have a constant cough, you should know that this is the first sign.
2. Loss of breath when doing ordinary jobs that you previously did without having any problems, it is also a symptom of lung cancer.
3. Pain in the shoulders, chest, and back or in your bones can be a signs of cancer. At this point you need to know that you must not ignore this symptom especially if they are constantly present.
4. Having breathing difficulties can also be a symptom of lung cancer.
5. Change in your voice, can be caused by a cold. However if after the cold your voice is still deeper and rougher, then you need to go and see your doctor.
6. Frequent lung infections, such as bronchitis can also be a symptom of lung cancer.
7. Loss of weight, fatigue and lack of appetite are also symptoms of lung cancer.
8. Swollen and painful fingers are also a sign that you may be suffering from lung cancer.
9. Colds that lasts more than a few weeks can indicate to lung cancer.