Blood coagulation appears when you are wounded. Namely blood coagulation prevents the loss of blood and stimulates the healing of wounds. However, some people suffer from excessive blood clotting, which is very serious because it can lead to thrombosis.
This means that in these people blood clots are blocking the blood vessels. This conditions can be very dangerous because it can lead to heart attack or stroke.
Here are some of the symptoms of this condition:
– Pain in the legs in addition to cramps may indicate this condition.
– Unexplainable cough, cough that lasts for a long time without any reason may indicate a blood clot.
– Chest pain and dyspnea may indicate the presence of a blood clot in the lung area. Additionally it may indicate to other cardiac ailments. Dizziness is another symptoms that may indicate a presence of a blood clot.
– Shortness of breath, pain when taking a deeper breath, inability for taking deep breaths, are also an indication of this condition.
– Swelling of the legs is another indicator of blood clots. This condition can lead to thrombosis and thus preventing normal distribution of oxygen to the organs.
-Red stripes, lines on the skin are very common symptom of this condition.
If you notice any of these symptoms, make sure that you visit your doctor. Do not neglect any of the symptoms.